Skills For Thrills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition for Fishing (skills Competition series)

+4
Thefty
Galaxiia
Trail
Tarzaan
8 posters

Go down

Would you like stick to 1 skill for competion or switch every week?

Competition for Fishing (skills Competition series)  I_vote_lcap20%Competition for Fishing (skills Competition series)  I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Competition for Fishing (skills Competition series)  I_vote_lcap80%Competition for Fishing (skills Competition series)  I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 10

Competition for Fishing (skills Competition series)  Empty Competition for Fishing (skills Competition series)

Post by Tarzaan Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:50 pm

what is this about?---- The point of having this competion for this skill is because it keeps you motivated it keeps you playing and grinding that skill to become ontop.

What do i get out of this? ---- What you get out of doing this is obviously a high fishing skill also if the members of the competion would put in a "betting amount" for exmaple 250k from each player and there is 5 members that is a 1.250m pot so the winner will take the prize.

How does this work? ---i'm going to be working out a schedule but so far as i plan there is going to be a level to reach for that week for example week 1 is 50 fishing the first person to get 50 fishing will be the winner and takes the betting money from the rest of players. then week 2 75 fishing etc. Method 2 will just be who ever gets to 99 first wins and each week whoever has the highest level during that week will get a prize or a specific amount bet.

How do i know if i win i will get payed?--- The only people that will be involved in this types of competions will be in SFT. i would think that everyone in SFT respect there fellow clanmates and is honest and pays.

Other Details i also might be doing a different skill each week if the player base would like to switch the skill each week.

Participants (if your interested contact me on Skype skills590 or simply leave a message on this topic)
-Carlitos

Last edited by Carlitos on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tarzaan
Tarzaan
Rune Rank
Rune Rank

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rs06Carlitos?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Competition for Fishing (skills Competition series)  Empty Re: Competition for Fishing (skills Competition series)

Post by Trail Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Good luck with this Smile
Trail
Trail
Owner
Owner

https://twitter.com/#!/T_R_A_I_L

Back to top Go down

Competition for Fishing (skills Competition series)  Empty Re: Competition for Fishing (skills Competition series)

Post by Galaxiia Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Sounds like fun! And yes, I believe the different skill each week would be awesome. Smile
Galaxiia
Galaxiia
Black Rank
Black Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarzaan Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:12 pm

thanks, and yeah im thinking about a different skill each week and ill make videos of the payouts and a shoutout video to the winner of the week!
Tarzaan
Tarzaan
Rune Rank
Rune Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxiia Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Sounds good, I'll be sure to subscribe.
Galaxiia
Galaxiia
Black Rank
Black Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarzaan Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Great thanks for supporting me!
Tarzaan
Tarzaan
Rune Rank
Rune Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thefty Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:26 am

Personally I'd rather do one skill at a time.
Thefty
Thefty
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leipzig Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:55 am

This sounds interesting.
Leipzig
Leipzig
Steel Rank
Steel Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Yak Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:12 am

i'm going to woodcutting Wink
Lazy Yak
Lazy Yak
Barrows Rank
Barrows Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thefty Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:23 pm

There is something similar to this that I have thought of that is a tradition in many other clans that have existed in runescape. I will post about it soon.
Thefty
Thefty
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Argent Kush Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:45 pm

I personally probably won't participate in anything like this, at least not in the beginning, but it's definitely a good idea and it's got support from me Razz

Argent Kush
Argent Kush
Black Rank
Black Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thefty Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:08 pm

I have posted skills week in the event place. Sort of similar to this but more traditional.
Thefty
Thefty
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Royalist Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Good luck everyone! Also, I'm going to stick with fishing till 99, but that just me Smile
Royalist
Royalist
Legend Rank
Legend Rank

http://www.2006scape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarzaan Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Thanks for all the feedback means lots, i am Currently working on this project.
Tarzaan
Tarzaan
Rune Rank
Rune Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thefty Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Thanks for the work.
Thefty
Thefty
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down