Skills For Thrills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trail's long and fun Runescape Adventure

5 posters

Go down

Trail's long and fun Runescape Adventure Empty Trail's long and fun Runescape Adventure

Post by Trail Mon May 21, 2012 1:21 am

I read Cwboy1's whole story and found it quite interesting so I decided to type mine below.

One day in August 2005, my brother told me about a game he had learned earlier in the year names 'RuneScape'. I thought I'd give it a try so he made me an account named 'Jesse1177'. I was a lost little noob lost and confused the second I logged in. The first thing I wanted to do when I got off of tutorial island was to level my skills so I could make some money to buy armor and weapons. I was instantly hooked on mining/smithing after having done it on the island and learning that I could just make my own armor and weapons plus make money. I was spending hours skilling which consisted mostly of mining and smithing. Later that month, I had started school and ended up drifting away from RuneScape. In the beginning of January 2006, I suddenly remembered about RuneScape and wanted to get back to it. I eventually met my first runescape friend ever, 'King Calvo' and we eventually competed in smithing.

On 6/6/6 in west varrock bank in a F2P world, I remember seeing some guy freaking out talking about some person killing people in fally but I didn't think much about it and just thought he was some noob lying. shortly afterwards, I become a member for the first time. 3 months after 6/6/6, I came across S Y N I's Falador Massacre video on YouTube and was in shock to see what I had seen. Another 3 months later, I came across videos on youtube of Falador massacre pranks that people had done. I thought they all sucked and were poorly organised. I was only seeing 2 people being involved in the pranks, one being the Durial321 and the other being a "victim". I began planning my own Falador massacre prank that I wanted to do as a one year anniversary to the glitch which would be much better than the ones I kept finding on youtube. on 6/5/7, I finally found a friend named Titania Obo who had a rubber chicken who helped me with organizing the prank. he managed to get a few of his friends to help out in this prank. I told everyone involved the plan of the prank, the things they needed to get to pull off the prank, and that we were going to do this prank the next day in falador world 2. The things I needed them to get was just simply nightshades because when eaten, it deals damage. The next day, we spent a little over and hour doing this prank and it went successfully as many people followed the "Durial321" and were freaking out. Some of the people were even saying to go to the rare section of world 2 falador to kill some people.

In October 2007, I was suddenly disconnected and when I logged back in, I found out that I had been permanently muted. I checked my offences to find about 6 minor offences. I freaked out all day and tried to appeal my offences which failed miserably. I quickly switched to another account(my current main named 'Brony'(formerly Bk 2lumby4uu), tried to talk to as much of my friends from 'jesse1177' that I was able to for them to add my new account, and made it a member.

I met my first rare name friend in 2008 named 'nub', and then a week or two later a friend named 'jim'. In the months following, I met more and more rare name friends and even got ranked in some popular friends chats such as 'santa', 'christmas', and 'holiday'.

In Jun 2008, I joined a Fist of Guthix clan named 'Fog Pros' founded by Mcnublet(ranked 18 in fist of guthix at the time) with Cabalesmage(ranked 2 or 3 at the time). Almost the entire first page on the highscores for Fist of Guthix was in this clan. Amongst the foggers(yes, us fog players call ourselves that Razz), was Sco 99 Range, who was ranked 1 in Fist of Guthix for about a year - year and a half. Mcnublet had quit runescape months later and gave control over to Cabalesmage. Later on Sco 99 Range quit runescape and I was given second in charge of the clan after I had made the account 'fog pros' and we started using that accounts friends chat.

I went to the first to 99 parties for hunter and summoning which were huge and fun. during this time in runescape, I was having a blast and was hanging with famous runescapers every single day, whether it be in their friends chats or actually hanging around with them at social places in-game. In 2009, I even became friends with someone who was ranked around 30 overall at the time which I had met at his house party.

In the summer of 2009, I finally figured out how to get on runescape private servers when I was successful to log in to the Godzhell private server(which is still around to this day). In late 2009, some of my good friends I used to hang around with were starting to quit runescape as they were finally starting to get bored. Amongst those friends were my good old first runescape friend King Calvo. When he told me he was quitting, I got teary-eyed because we both had a good long and fun adventure together and now it had finally came to an end because he was finally leaving the game. I was starting to finally get bored with the game just like a lot of my ruenscapes had.

On November 11 2009, Jagex re-opened runescape classic to all runescape members which brought me a new interest in runescape thus keeping me to continue on playing. In the worlds given to these new players, the worlds were getting just as crowded as RS2's world 2. There was also the unfortunate begging that was going on as well. The runescape classic veterans even decided to go to see the new people playing the game they had been playing for years.

In January 2010, I bought over 300k rune essence from the grand exchange which I had planned to use for runecrafting. Before I got the chance to use any of the rune essence, I had finally quit the game even though I still had a few days of membership left. I still came on occasionally after quitting just to see how things have been going on. I had tried coming back to runescape during my retirement from the game. One of the attempts to come back had failed immediately when I heard that highscores was going to become P2P only a week later.(and of course after reading that it was really going to happen in the BTS). On March 17 2012, I successfully got back to playing the game. When logging in and going into the 'fog pros's friends chat, it was nearly empty. I learned that Cabalesmage had quit runescape and he left the clan to die and I had already quit runescape before I could have attempted to save the huge and growing clan.

One of the former members of fist of guthix told me about a clan that a lot of the fog pros members moved on to named 'loyals'. Loyals is a fist of guthix clan founded by 'Bad Romance'. In this clan you gained ranks based on you fist of guthix ratings. During my time on RuneScape I managed to get ranked 166 in fist of guthix on the highscores.In the beginning of April 2012, I luckly(and surprising I must add) changed my username to 'Brony'.

In mid April 2012, after trying to find a video on youtube on a certain private server, I saw a top rated comment that was talking about '2006Scape.net'. I was curious as to what I read in this comment so I decided to check the site out. The second I clicked the 'agree' button, I knew I belonged there rather than the game that some people still call runescape. I had once again quit runescape just to focus on 2006Scape.

I still logged into runescape occasionally just to play with my brother, to hang with 2006Scape users, and to try to get 90 cooking. On may 17 2012, my very first 90+ skill which was in cooking. I had a long and fun adventure on runescape but just like the many others, it had to come to an end at some point. I am glad to say that I am now going to be a part of 2006scape and yet another big clan which is my new family.

Last edited by Trail on Mon May 21, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Trail
Trail
Owner
Owner

https://twitter.com/#!/T_R_A_I_L

Back to top Go down

Trail's long and fun Runescape Adventure Empty Re: Trail's long and fun Runescape Adventure

Post by Trail Mon May 21, 2012 1:22 am

The Falador Massacre prank that me and Titania Obo organized.
I am Jesse1177 in this video.
Trail
Trail
Owner
Owner

https://twitter.com/#!/T_R_A_I_L

Back to top Go down

Trail's long and fun Runescape Adventure Empty Re: Trail's long and fun Runescape Adventure

Post by Cwboy1 Mon May 21, 2012 11:14 am

Wow. Read and enjoyed every single bit of that! Thanks for sharing your amazing adventure! Smile
Cwboy1
Cwboy1
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Yak Tue May 22, 2012 11:07 am

nice to read how ppl spent their time on rs
good job mate!
Lazy Yak
Lazy Yak
Barrows Rank
Barrows Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Party Pete Tue May 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Good Job

Nice Video
&
Writing of course
Party Pete
Party Pete
Dragon Rank
Dragon Rank

http://www.rs2006.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thefty Tue May 22, 2012 8:41 pm

I read every single bit of that. I love the video too haha
Thefty
Thefty
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down