Skills For Thrills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amulet of Glory and the Crystal key

+3
Tarzaan
Leipzig
Yosemite
7 posters

Go down

Amulet of Glory and the Crystal key Empty Amulet of Glory and the Crystal key

Post by Yosemite Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Runecrafting is my favorite skill, and the best way to train it is through the abyss. To craft runes through the abyss, you need an amulet of glory to teleport back to Edgeville. Since I don't think there's going to be very many amulets of glory in the game for a while once it's released, I'm going to want to try to make a lot of my own. I would need to get a dragonstone, and the best way to do so is to use a Crystal key on the chest in Taverly. My question is what is the best way to acquire the loop half and tooth half of a Crystal key?
Yosemite
Yosemite
Iron Rank
Iron Rank

Back to top Go down

Amulet of Glory and the Crystal key Empty Re: Amulet of Glory and the Crystal key

Post by Leipzig Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Tooth Half of a key:

Where Found: Mysterious Old Man, Cap'n Hand, Giles/Miles/Niles, Caskets, Taverley dragonstone chest, Security Guard, Gnome Delivery Service, Rick Turpentine, Barrows chest, Monster drop, and a possible reward from burning a Vyrewatch corpse.

Loop half of a key:

Where Found: Can be given to you as a possible reward from a random event and from the Gnome Delivery Service. It can also be found inside Caskets, inside the Taverley chest, inside the Barrows chest, and received as a monster drop or found inside of a dead, evil tree.

(RuneHQ)
Leipzig
Leipzig
Steel Rank
Steel Rank

Back to top Go down

Amulet of Glory and the Crystal key Empty Re: Amulet of Glory and the Crystal key

Post by Yosemite Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:20 pm

That's what I thought, monster drops and random events. Oh well, probably not going to be getting a lot of them lol
Yosemite
Yosemite
Iron Rank
Iron Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarzaan Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Goodluck im sure its possible!
Tarzaan
Tarzaan
Rune Rank
Rune Rank

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rs06Carlitos?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosemite Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Damn I just realized even if I had a dragonstone ammy, I'd need 80 magic or so to enchant it into an amulet of glory, and to get 80 magic you need a lot of runes lol
Yosemite
Yosemite
Iron Rank
Iron Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchtastic Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:34 am

Only hardcore players will be able to get levels up quickly in the official release of 2006scape. People that can make a lot of money from scratch will have benefit the start-up.
It's difficult putting your mind to low levels and not looking forward to 'hi-level' skills and training methods.
Dutchtastic
Dutchtastic
Rune Rank
Rune Rank

https://www.youtube.com/user/2006Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Thefty Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:16 am

The best way to get a crystal key is monster drops. So crystal keys will be very rare in the beginning.
Thefty
Thefty
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rammstein Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Looks like you will have to make a lot of walking then. Good luck on Runecrafting anyway!
Rammstein
Rammstein
Steel Rank
Steel Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Royalist Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Good luck with runecrafting. One of the hardest! Smile
Royalist
Royalist
Legend Rank
Legend Rank

http://www.2006scape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum