Skills For Thrills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Admin

3 posters

Go down

Community Admin Empty Community Admin

Post by Jwc Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:35 am

Hey Guys,

As you may be already know Thefty and I are rather busy at the moment with school work, other work and other real life issues. Because of this I am looking to hire a community admin for the clan. As you can understand, as more people join this site, there will be more to do in terms of moderating etc.

If you are interested in this position, you must have Skype! This is an absolute must! It literally takes 2 minutes to download and set up, so no excuses! Thefty and I will be choosing the community admin wisely though and will be giving the rank to the most deserving user.

I'm looking for a responsible clan member (obviously must have an account on these forums) who has the time and willpower to moderate and deal with other community issues.

What the admin job involves:

Moderating the forums
This means locking, hiding and moving threads appropriately, aswell as deleting/dealing with spam threads etc.

Dealing with users
This means dealing with users requests (such as a name change) and also noting down rule breakers and sending warnings using the message system if necessary. However, only I, the owner, will ban users from the site. Also updating the member list in the 'Join Us' section when a new person joins on these forums or the Rs2006 forums in our thread there.

Being mature
You must post with English skills that are of the best of your ability and act mature (but still have fun of course tongue)

Having a pro-active approach
As an admin, you will have full control of the forums. This means you can add a variety of different things to the forums that need adding. Always check with me first though, as this is more of an Owner/Co-owner job.

Tech Support Issues
This is dealing with name changes, avatar changes and any other technical issues posted in the 'Tech Support' section as well as any other you may find.

I will explain more on Skype
Skype Name: Jcmuzzlejames

Feel free to discuss this, but once again, if you are interested please contact me via Skype.

Cheers guys,

Jwc

Last edited by Jwc on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jwc
Jwc
Co-owner
Co-owner

https://www.youtube.com/jcmuzzle

Back to top Go down

Community Admin Empty Re: Community Admin

Post by Party Pete Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm

Good Luck all Smile