Jagex and RWT

Go down

Jagex and RWT

Post by RKA on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:50 am

How do you guys feel about the new update in RS? I think it's BS to be honest. Jagex was always so against RWT and now they just implemented it into their game. All the game has become is one big gamble Rolling Eyes
avatar
RKA
Iron Rank
Iron Rank

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by The Party on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:55 am

RKA wrote:How do you guys feel about the new update in RS? I think it's BS to be honest. Jagex was always so against RWT and now they just implemented it into their game. All the game has become is one big gamble Rolling Eyes

Complete and utter bull...

_________________
The Party
Skype: "TheParty2006"
avatar
The Party
Zamorak Rank
Zamorak Rank

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 67
Location : Wherever the party is at.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by RKA on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:56 am

The Party wrote:
RKA wrote:How do you guys feel about the new update in RS? I think it's BS to be honest. Jagex was always so against RWT and now they just implemented it into their game. All the game has become is one big gamble Rolling Eyes

Complete and utter bull...
I officially quit today Razz I didn't give anything away though because I knew I'd regret it. But I cancelled my membership.
avatar
RKA
Iron Rank
Iron Rank

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by The Party on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:57 am

RKA wrote:
The Party wrote:
RKA wrote:How do you guys feel about the new update in RS? I think it's BS to be honest. Jagex was always so against RWT and now they just implemented it into their game. All the game has become is one big gamble Rolling Eyes

Complete and utter bull...
I officially quit today Razz I didn't give anything away though because I knew I'd regret it. But I cancelled my membership.

Dont have membership, got a free trial on a pure I made last week Smile
just going to transfer all the cash to one account and be done with it

_________________
The Party
Skype: "TheParty2006"
avatar
The Party
Zamorak Rank
Zamorak Rank

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 67
Location : Wherever the party is at.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by Thefty on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:54 am

Are you guys talking about buying spins?
avatar
Thefty
Owner
Owner

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 23
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by The Party on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:00 am

Thefty wrote:Are you guys talking about buying spins?

Ya
The price of divines dropped from something like 780m to like 460m within an hour of the update today.

_________________
The Party
Skype: "TheParty2006"
avatar
The Party
Zamorak Rank
Zamorak Rank

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 67
Location : Wherever the party is at.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by Royalist on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 am

RKA wrote:How do you guys feel about the new update in RS? I think it's BS to be honest. Jagex was always so against RWT and now they just implemented it into their game. All the game has become is one big gamble Rolling Eyes

Just soo "crap"!
avatar
Royalist
Legend Rank
Legend Rank

Posts : 807
Join date : 2012-03-31

View user profile http://www.2006scape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by Jwc on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:41 am

It's ridiculous. JaGex just don't stop with the crap updates. In my eyes Runescape is a completely un-playable game now.

_________________
Ex-Owner


If you wish to donate and help contribute to our new domain name click HERE.
avatar
Jwc
Co-owner
Co-owner

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 22
Location : England, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/jcmuzzle

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by Thefty on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Jwc wrote:It's ridiculous. JaGex just don't stop with the crap updates. In my eyes Runescape is a completely un-playable game now.
Yeah I am kind of getting bored of it now.
avatar
Thefty
Owner
Owner

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 23
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by Party Pete on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:58 pm

RKA wrote:How do you guys feel about the new update in RS? I think it's BS to be honest. Jagex was always so against RWT and now they just implemented it into their game. All the game has become is one big gamble Rolling Eyes

dont like it one bit. Oh yea did you see the forum on rs2006 heres the qfc:3-4-11532-33226

_________________

IP Banned on 2006Scape PMod July 11-August 8
avatar
Party Pete
Dragon Rank
Dragon Rank

Posts : 419
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.rs2006.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by Thefty on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:53 pm

But honestly, how often does someone spin a devine?
avatar
Thefty
Owner
Owner

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 23
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by Party Pete on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Thefty wrote:But honestly, how often does someone spin a devine?

idk but i dont even think it should be there. That's cheating if someone gets that since they can buy as man tickets as they want.

_________________

IP Banned on 2006Scape PMod July 11-August 8
avatar
Party Pete
Dragon Rank
Dragon Rank

Posts : 419
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.rs2006.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by Thefty on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Party Pete wrote:
Thefty wrote:But honestly, how often does someone spin a devine?

idk but i dont even think it should be there. That's cheating if someone gets that since they can buy as man tickets as they want.

I heard they can't sell the rare items though.
avatar
Thefty
Owner
Owner

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 23
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by Party Pete on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Thefty wrote:
Party Pete wrote:
Thefty wrote:But honestly, how often does someone spin a devine?

idk but i dont even think it should be there. That's cheating if someone gets that since they can buy as man tickets as they want.

I heard they can't sell the rare items though.

oh well its still not faiw(yes with a w) Evil or Very Mad

_________________

IP Banned on 2006Scape PMod July 11-August 8
avatar
Party Pete
Dragon Rank
Dragon Rank

Posts : 419
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.rs2006.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by Thefty on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:17 am

Regardless of being fair, Jagex is going to be making a lot of money from it. And over the years Jagex has cared less and less about customer experience.
avatar
Thefty
Owner
Owner

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 23
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by The Party on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:49 am

Thefty wrote:Regardless of being fair, Jagex is going to be making a lot of money from it. And over the years Jagex has cared less and less about customer experience.

They keep driving the older players away, and all the new kids don't care

_________________
The Party
Skype: "TheParty2006"
avatar
The Party
Zamorak Rank
Zamorak Rank

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 67
Location : Wherever the party is at.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by Thefty on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:25 pm

The Party wrote:
Thefty wrote:Regardless of being fair, Jagex is going to be making a lot of money from it. And over the years Jagex has cared less and less about customer experience.

They keep driving the older players away, and all the new kids don't care

Exactly. I have been playing sice '05.
avatar
Thefty
Owner
Owner

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 23
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by Party Pete on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:52 pm

I only got to play for like 3 months. Before 16 of May Sad

_________________

IP Banned on 2006Scape PMod July 11-August 8
avatar
Party Pete
Dragon Rank
Dragon Rank

Posts : 419
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.rs2006.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by Thefty on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Does anyone know anyone that has gotten something rare from the spin?
avatar
Thefty
Owner
Owner

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 23
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by Party Pete on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Thefty wrote:Does anyone know anyone that has gotten something rare from the spin?

No but I dont check the Rs forums maybe like once ever 2 months. Im sure a few people got it. And now there showboating. Evil or Very Mad

_________________

IP Banned on 2006Scape PMod July 11-August 8
avatar
Party Pete
Dragon Rank
Dragon Rank

Posts : 419
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.rs2006.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by Thefty on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Party Pete wrote:
Thefty wrote:Does anyone know anyone that has gotten something rare from the spin?

No but I dont check the Rs forums maybe like once ever 2 months. Im sure a few people got it. And now there showboating. Evil or Very Mad
haha I am hoping for a red spin sooner or later.
avatar
Thefty
Owner
Owner

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 23
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex and RWT

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum