First 99 skill you want to get?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by RKA on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:57 pm

So what's the first 99 skill you guys want to get when the game is released? I like fishing but I don't think it's going to be my first 99 Neutral I'll probably go for something like agility king
avatar
RKA
Iron Rank
Iron Rank

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Spanish ham on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:00 pm

probably fletching, i also like crafting, but only if i can get the supplies lol
Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

Spanish ham
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-03-31
Location : mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by RKA on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:11 pm

Spanish ham wrote:probably fletching, i also like crafting, but only if i can get the supplies lol
Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

There's a lot of other 99's I want to get but they require supplies which won't really be available right when the game comes out silent
avatar
RKA
Iron Rank
Iron Rank

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Spanish ham on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:27 pm

true lol, i also kinda want farming but that wont happen for a long time...
i needs dem seeds. Razz Razz Razz No No Arrow Neutral Exclamation

Spanish ham
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-03-31
Location : mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Jwc on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Fishing most likely Smile


Last edited by Jwc on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Ex-Owner


If you wish to donate and help contribute to our new domain name click HERE.
avatar
Jwc
Co-owner
Co-owner

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 23
Location : England, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/jcmuzzle

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Royalist on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:52 pm

First of all, I will start with "Fishing", then I will focus on "Runecrafting"Very Happy

_________________


->YouTube | www.youtube.com/user/2006royalist
->Facebook| https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003779659727
->Yahoo!| http://profile.yahoo.com/FDZSZQ6RSWD72AO7CC3QZSBPOA/





->Join Us| http://skillsforthrillsclan.forumotion.co.uk/t1-must-use-application-template-must-use
http://www.2006scape.com/services/forums/thread.ws?13,14,230,19219
avatar
Royalist
Legend Rank
Legend Rank

Posts : 807
Join date : 2012-03-31

View user profile http://www.2006scape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by RKA on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:42 pm

Royalist wrote:First of all, I will start with "Fishing", then I will focus on "Runecrafting"Very Happy

Good luck getting the rune essence lol... I'm actually looking forward to mining essence though. It's gonna be my method of training mining for a while just so I can pile up a good amount.
avatar
RKA
Iron Rank
Iron Rank

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Party Pete on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:01 pm

Ima try to get 99 fishing followed by 99 cooking.'
Then i shall go on to mining and maybe like 80 -90 Smiting.
Woodcutting + Fire making Then take a break.... Combat! Att str def range magic prayer to 50.

Then harder stuff.

_________________

IP Banned on 2006Scape PMod July 11-August 8
avatar
Party Pete
Dragon Rank
Dragon Rank

Posts : 419
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.rs2006.net

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Royalist on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:30 pm

No worries, RKA. Mining essences won't be a real challenge for me!

_________________


->YouTube | www.youtube.com/user/2006royalist
->Facebook| https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003779659727
->Yahoo!| http://profile.yahoo.com/FDZSZQ6RSWD72AO7CC3QZSBPOA/





->Join Us| http://skillsforthrillsclan.forumotion.co.uk/t1-must-use-application-template-must-use
http://www.2006scape.com/services/forums/thread.ws?13,14,230,19219
avatar
Royalist
Legend Rank
Legend Rank

Posts : 807
Join date : 2012-03-31

View user profile http://www.2006scape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by The Party on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:32 pm

I'm not going for a 99. My goal is 70+ in all non-combat skills, knowing that farming and herblore are going to be a bit of a challange

_________________
The Party
Skype: "TheParty2006"
avatar
The Party
Zamorak Rank
Zamorak Rank

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 68
Location : Wherever the party is at.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Royalist on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:36 pm

The Party wrote:I'm not going for a 99. My goal is 70+ in all non-combat skills, knowing that farming and herblore are going to be a bit of a challange



Good luck, again!

_________________


->YouTube | www.youtube.com/user/2006royalist
->Facebook| https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003779659727
->Yahoo!| http://profile.yahoo.com/FDZSZQ6RSWD72AO7CC3QZSBPOA/





->Join Us| http://skillsforthrillsclan.forumotion.co.uk/t1-must-use-application-template-must-use
http://www.2006scape.com/services/forums/thread.ws?13,14,230,19219
avatar
Royalist
Legend Rank
Legend Rank

Posts : 807
Join date : 2012-03-31

View user profile http://www.2006scape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by The Party on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Royalist wrote:
The Party wrote:I'm not going for a 99. My goal is 70+ in all non-combat skills, knowing that farming and herblore are going to be a bit of a challange



Good luck, again!

haha, thanks Royalist, love your enthusiasm to this clan Smile

_________________
The Party
Skype: "TheParty2006"
avatar
The Party
Zamorak Rank
Zamorak Rank

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 68
Location : Wherever the party is at.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Glacer45 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:45 pm

I will try to be the first one with 99 Mining and the first one with 99 smithing So I can became rich selling rune item Smile
avatar
Glacer45
Saradomin Rank
Saradomin Rank

Posts : 319
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by The Party on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Glacer45 wrote:I will try to be the first one with 99 Mining and the first one with 99 smithing So I can became rich selling rune item Smile

Good luck!

_________________
The Party
Skype: "TheParty2006"
avatar
The Party
Zamorak Rank
Zamorak Rank

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 68
Location : Wherever the party is at.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Royalist on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:50 am

Glacer45 wrote:I will try to be the first one with 99 Mining and the first one with 99 smithing So I can became rich selling rune item Smile

Good luck, buddy!Wink

_________________


->YouTube | www.youtube.com/user/2006royalist
->Facebook| https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003779659727
->Yahoo!| http://profile.yahoo.com/FDZSZQ6RSWD72AO7CC3QZSBPOA/





->Join Us| http://skillsforthrillsclan.forumotion.co.uk/t1-must-use-application-template-must-use
http://www.2006scape.com/services/forums/thread.ws?13,14,230,19219
avatar
Royalist
Legend Rank
Legend Rank

Posts : 807
Join date : 2012-03-31

View user profile http://www.2006scape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Party Pete on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Yea that going to be tough. But ima try to do something like that. during the Alpha or Beta Ima get 30 of every skill then go up to 40 50 and so on. Ima keep switching so i don't get bored of one skill.

_________________

IP Banned on 2006Scape PMod July 11-August 8
avatar
Party Pete
Dragon Rank
Dragon Rank

Posts : 419
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.rs2006.net

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Jwc on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:33 pm

I can't wait for someone to have the first 99 party in this clan Smile. Gonna be a tough, long road though.

_________________
Ex-Owner


If you wish to donate and help contribute to our new domain name click HERE.
avatar
Jwc
Co-owner
Co-owner

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 23
Location : England, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/jcmuzzle

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by The Party on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 pm

I'd love to be the first to 99 of something, but I think Im going to attempt to lead the clan in either total level or total xp instead. I cant do 1 skill for too long, gets boring. Maybe 1-50 of every one, then 50-70, then maybe ill get 1 or 2 to 99. That also depends on skillcapes

_________________
The Party
Skype: "TheParty2006"
avatar
The Party
Zamorak Rank
Zamorak Rank

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 68
Location : Wherever the party is at.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Royalist on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Party Pete wrote:Yea that going to be tough. But ima try to do something like that. during the Alpha or Beta Ima get 30 of every skill then go up to 40 50 and so on. Ima keep switching so i don't get bored of one skill.

Haha yeah! I thought about that too!

_________________


->YouTube | www.youtube.com/user/2006royalist
->Facebook| https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003779659727
->Yahoo!| http://profile.yahoo.com/FDZSZQ6RSWD72AO7CC3QZSBPOA/





->Join Us| http://skillsforthrillsclan.forumotion.co.uk/t1-must-use-application-template-must-use
http://www.2006scape.com/services/forums/thread.ws?13,14,230,19219
avatar
Royalist
Legend Rank
Legend Rank

Posts : 807
Join date : 2012-03-31

View user profile http://www.2006scape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Royalist on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Jwc wrote:I can't wait for someone to have the first 99 party in this clan Smile. Gonna be a tough, long road though.

I'll be the first, no worries Razz

_________________


->YouTube | www.youtube.com/user/2006royalist
->Facebook| https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003779659727
->Yahoo!| http://profile.yahoo.com/FDZSZQ6RSWD72AO7CC3QZSBPOA/





->Join Us| http://skillsforthrillsclan.forumotion.co.uk/t1-must-use-application-template-must-use
http://www.2006scape.com/services/forums/thread.ws?13,14,230,19219
avatar
Royalist
Legend Rank
Legend Rank

Posts : 807
Join date : 2012-03-31

View user profile http://www.2006scape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Royalist on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:47 pm

The Party wrote:I'd love to be the first to 99 of something, but I think Im going to attempt to lead the clan in either total level or total xp instead. I cant do 1 skill for too long, gets boring. Maybe 1-50 of every one, then 50-70, then maybe ill get 1 or 2 to 99. That also depends on skillcapes



I don't really like this idea, because you will need more time to spend, but I thought about it too Smile

_________________


->YouTube | www.youtube.com/user/2006royalist
->Facebook| https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003779659727
->Yahoo!| http://profile.yahoo.com/FDZSZQ6RSWD72AO7CC3QZSBPOA/





->Join Us| http://skillsforthrillsclan.forumotion.co.uk/t1-must-use-application-template-must-use
http://www.2006scape.com/services/forums/thread.ws?13,14,230,19219
avatar
Royalist
Legend Rank
Legend Rank

Posts : 807
Join date : 2012-03-31

View user profile http://www.2006scape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Thefty on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Mining or Woodcutting!
avatar
Thefty
Owner
Owner

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 23
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by The Party on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Royalist wrote:
The Party wrote:I'd love to be the first to 99 of something, but I think Im going to attempt to lead the clan in either total level or total xp instead. I cant do 1 skill for too long, gets boring. Maybe 1-50 of every one, then 50-70, then maybe ill get 1 or 2 to 99. That also depends on skillcapes



I don't really like this idea, because you will need more time to spend, but I thought about it too Smile

I cant do something like fish for 3 weeks straight. I can do maybe 1 week fish, then 1 week cook, 1 week wc, 1 week fletch.

_________________
The Party
Skype: "TheParty2006"
avatar
The Party
Zamorak Rank
Zamorak Rank

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 68
Location : Wherever the party is at.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Royalist on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:06 pm

The Party wrote:
Royalist wrote:
The Party wrote:I'd love to be the first to 99 of something, but I think Im going to attempt to lead the clan in either total level or total xp instead. I cant do 1 skill for too long, gets boring. Maybe 1-50 of every one, then 50-70, then maybe ill get 1 or 2 to 99. That also depends on skillcapes



I don't really like this idea, because you will need more time to spend, but I thought about it too Smile

I cant do something like fish for 3 weeks straight. I can do maybe 1 week fish, then 1 week cook, 1 week wc, 1 week fletch.



I understand. Smile I'm patient, that's why! Razz

_________________


->YouTube | www.youtube.com/user/2006royalist
->Facebook| https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003779659727
->Yahoo!| http://profile.yahoo.com/FDZSZQ6RSWD72AO7CC3QZSBPOA/





->Join Us| http://skillsforthrillsclan.forumotion.co.uk/t1-must-use-application-template-must-use
http://www.2006scape.com/services/forums/thread.ws?13,14,230,19219
avatar
Royalist
Legend Rank
Legend Rank

Posts : 807
Join date : 2012-03-31

View user profile http://www.2006scape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by The Party on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Royalist wrote:
The Party wrote:
Royalist wrote:
The Party wrote:I'd love to be the first to 99 of something, but I think Im going to attempt to lead the clan in either total level or total xp instead. I cant do 1 skill for too long, gets boring. Maybe 1-50 of every one, then 50-70, then maybe ill get 1 or 2 to 99. That also depends on skillcapes



I don't really like this idea, because you will need more time to spend, but I thought about it too Smile

I cant do something like fish for 3 weeks straight. I can do maybe 1 week fish, then 1 week cook, 1 week wc, 1 week fletch.

You can only watch your guy dip a lobster cage into the water for so long Wink

I understand. Smile I'm patient, that's why! Razz

_________________
The Party
Skype: "TheParty2006"
avatar
The Party
Zamorak Rank
Zamorak Rank

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 68
Location : Wherever the party is at.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First 99 skill you want to get?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum